It’s been 10 epic years since World of Warcraft opened the way to Azeroth and players around the world set out on a decade’s worth of adventure. To help celebrate this momentous occasion, we wanted to invite you to join us Friday, November 7 from 8:30 p.m. until 10 p.m. for a little get-together just outside of BlizzCon in Anaheim, CA. This event is open to everyone, whether you’re attending BlizzCon or just happen to be in the neighborhood. We’ll have great food, drinks, entertainment—and even a surprise or two.
When: Friday, November 7, 2014 from 8:30 p.m. through 10 p.m. PT
Where: Outside BlizzCon 2014—no BlizzCon ticket required
- Grand Plaza (open space between Marriott and Hilton)
- Food Trucks
- Main Stage featuring BlizzCon 2013 Talent Contest winners Songhammer performing live!
- Palm Court (space between Anaheim Convention Center and Hilton)
- Tattoo artists
- Photo booths
- Arena Plaza (open space in front of the Anaheim Convention Center Arena)
- A live DJ will be spinning the latest hits—get ready to show us your best Warcraft dance moves!
You’ll be celebrating the occasion right alongside Blizzard developers, staff, and fellow World of Warcraft players. You won’t want to miss a moment of this special event—we can’t wait to see you there!